- ZANSHO 残暑 fanzine is a collection of memories and textures from a journey to Japan in the last days of '17 summer;
- 52 pages 4-colours risograph fanzine of analog photos shoot with single use cameras in the last days of 2017 Japan summer, full of hot and bright lo-fi goodness;
- Hand-numbered, 100 copies limited edition;
- ZANSHO 残暑 cassette tape;
- TOMODACHI 友達 cassette tape:
- The bonus beat tape Tomodachi 友達 presents the recording from a lofi, strictly Pocket Operators live made in the legendary chiptune laboratory Café La Siesta in Kyoto, in the late summer of '17, and remixes of the original tracks made by a finest selection of beatmakers from Japan, Brazil and UK, featuring: Steeezo, Ally the Mobbs, Dawu, Droid-On, Pulselooper, Hypnodrive and Padawan;
3-Panel J-Card printed in risography;
- Riso tape sticker unique for each unit - every tape have a different analog photo!
- Download code for the digital album;
Includes unlimited streaming of ZANSHO 残暑
via the free Bandcamp app, plus high-quality download in MP3, FLAC and more.
ZANSHO is a collection of memories and textures from a journey to Japan in the last days of '17 summer.
The 残暑 beat tape presentes 12 minimalistic hip-hop grooves made strictly with OP-Z, OP-1, PO-33 & friends, sampling in 8-bits vinyl records, mixtapes, videos and lost & found sounds from Tokyo and Kyoto. The samples were all processed in analogue fx.
All beats were recorded directly on tape, in a TASCAM 424MK2 4-track.
The fanzine presents analog photos shoot in Japan with lofi disposable Fuji & Kodak cameras from konbinis.
Those photos reflects the beauty of Japan late summer cityscapes, endless record digging and beatmaker reunions with friends.
It is handmade and printed in risograph, with exploding colors, never fully dried ink and characteristic lofi textures, which makes every limited hand-numbered edition unique.